Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chicken Stroganoff Recipe

I made a chicken stroganoff that I thought was great and wanted to share with you the recipe.

Chicken Stroganoff

1 can chicken (10 oz)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
8 oz sour cream
1 piece of bacon
Worcestershire sauce
Garlic salt
Lowrys salt
4 crumbled Ritz or club crackers

Put bacon in microwave to cook for about 2 min. Heat oven to 375. Mix soup, chicken, sour cream, and (Worcestershire garlic and lawrys to taste) and crumbled bacon in a 8x8 baking dish. Top with 4 crumbled Ritz or club crackers. Bake in oven about 25-30 minutes.

After I put the stroganoff in the oven I start the rice. I add 1 bullion cube and a little butter and salt to the rice before I turn on the burner.

Serve the Chicken Stroganoff over the seasoned rice with green beans on the side.

I hope you enjoy this recipe, it can easily be doubled to feed more than 4 people or have yummy leftovers.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: