Thursday, January 6, 2011

Quenching my Starbucks habit


There are many different things I like at Starbucks, but how can I quench my Starbucks thirst if I don't have money to spend? Well there are several ways actually. First off let me tell you about the Rewards program they have at Starbucks.

Starbucks has an awesome Program that will help you Earn free stuff including free drinks!

Register your free Starbucks card (I will explain later how to get one) here at Starbucks.com.
As soon as you do that you will earn a Free Starbucks drink of your choice, they will send you a coupon in the mail on your birthday for a free drink. Right away you are getting free Starbucks!

Next you use your Starbucks gift card to make purchases. Every item you purchase use your card and you will start earning stars. Here are some of the benefits for each level:

Green level ~ 5 stars needed
  • Free select syrups and soy, the free syrup choices are as follows: Caramel (regular or sugar-free), Cinnamon Dolce (regular or sugar-free), Classic, Hazelnut (regular or sugar-free), Raspberry, Peppermint, Toffee Nut and Vanilla (regular or sugar-free).
  • Free Refills on Brewed coffees (including Iced) and Teas. Use your Starbucks Card to purchase a brewed coffee or tea sit and enjoy it then get a free refill!
Gold level ~ 30 stars needed
  • Get all the benefits from above plus
  • Get a free drink every 15 stars!
  • Get a personalized Gold card
  • Personalized offers and coupons!

I love Free Starbucks Stay tuned on how to get your free Starbucks card!

No comments: