Monday, February 7, 2011

Recipe: Creamy Crock Pot Chicken

I tried this recipe I saw on a comment on Moneysavingmoms blog and I added few variations of my own and it turned out wonderful!

Creamy Crock Pot Chicken

6 chicken breasts (I used frozen)
1 Bottle of Italian Dressing
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 pkg Cream Cheese (room Temperature)
1 cup Chicken Broth


Cook chicken in crockpot with entire bottle of Italian Dressing for at least 6 hours on low. ( I left mine all night and we had it for lunch)

Remove chicken from crockpot and shred with 2 forks (reserving the liquid for later use). Add the soup, cheese, and broth. Mix well, add some of the reserved liquid the chicken to taste and desired consistency. I added probably about 1/4 cup of the liquid.

Serve over rice and with Green beans.

No comments: