Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stock up time!

One great way to lower your grocery budget is to stock up when prices get low on certain items. This week at King Soopers stores there is a sale on Del Monte Canned vegetables. They are on sale for .49, for some that may not be very low, but for me to get name brand canned vegetables it generally costs .65 or more.

When I have it in my grocery budget to stock up on food that is on sale and especially when it is canned food which will last a long time I go for it. If I just bought 10 I would save $1.60 Which may not seem like a lot, but some weeks having that extra $1.60 is much needed to help buy milk, or bread.

Here are some other great deals that is See this week at King Soopers!

Del Monte Vegetables (11-15.25 oz) – $0.49

Heinz Ketchup (40 oz) – $1.49

Ro-Tel Tomatoes (10 oz) – $0.42
Use $0.30/1 Rotel Diced Tomatoes – 1/23/2011 SS Insert
Net cost at checkout: free



Check out more great deals at Springsbargains.com She has some great coupon match ups and Ratings to help you see what is the best deals!

No comments: